ILLUS dedicates itself to provide human oriented architectural
solution and products for indoor and outdoor applications.
We strive to be the leader in
the industry and the worlds most
respected lighting solution provider
ILLUS dedicates itself to provide human oriented architectural lighting solution and products for indoor and outdoor applications.
A truly innovative company, ILLUS has always been at the forefront of professional office lighting since inception. Since then ILLUS continues developing innovative, custom lighting solutions that meet extremely exacting requirements in terms of ergonomics, economic efficiency and environmental compatibility and also deliver aesthetic added value to our customers. Our customers will always find that our solutions reflect the requirements of their respective markets.
We are capable of satisfying a broad range of customer needs for every lighting application. ILLUS is a brand that helps revealing the beauty around you where it constitutes of products and solutions designed with care and attention to detail giving professional quality products. Our goal has always been to offer our customers a first-class product backed by unparalleled service, focused on solving our client's illumination challenges.
In ILLUS every detail created with enthusiasm constantly evolving technology to simplify the life of people. We consistently innovate and devote to decrease power consumption to ease the burden of earth. Light is essential for people’s life quality and wellbeing, we care for every situation people need artificial light whenever light serves. ILLUS lighting is beyond light, to the last details.
Where You Can Find Us
- Macadam Ellipse (SDCM): when choosing your LED luminaire, an important factor to consider is the color consistency. SDCM (Standard Deviation Color Matching) rating, measures the color consistency emitted by the light. The lower the rating the lower the variation within the color the human eye can see. For example, a fitting with SDCM may emit 175K difference between two of the exact same fittings. Whereas SDCM would emit just a 30K difference. The standard rule of thumb is anything under SDCM would not emit any color inconstancies to the naked eye.
- Color Rendering: The Color Rendering Index (CRI) of a lamp or fitting is a measurement of a light source's ability to show object colors realistically or naturally. The higher the CRI rating, the true colors of an object will show as if under natural light. Applications such as retail display and grocery lighting should consider a high CRI to enhance the vividness of their goods.
- Uniform Glare Rating (UGR): UGR is the method of calculating the amount of glare emitted from artificial light to reduce visual discomfort which has a classification range from 5 up to 40. It is important to consider the amount of glare the fitting will produce when choosing luminaires to go in a working space such as an office. LED panels are practical and popular for commercial fit outs as they generally emit a UGR of 22 or less.
- IP Rating: IP rating (Ingress Protection) is a very important factor to consider when selecting your LED lights. It is an international method which is used to define the protection of a fitting to prevent water damage and penetration of solid objects. The first unit rates solid objects and dust protection ranging from 1 to 6. The second is the liquid protection ranging from 1 to 8.
- IK Rating: IK Rating (Impact Protection) is an international method used to indicate the level of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts. The higher the numeric figure indicates the level of impact the product can withstand.
- Flicker: Flicker is a fluctuation of light, and can be either visible or inconspicuous to the human eye. Flicker is produced by passing from an alternating current of 50-60 Hz to a direct current to feed the light module. Visible flicker would be at frequencies below 70 Hz, and undetectable to the human eye at frequencies between 100 and 200 Hz.
- Luminous Flux: Total output emitted by a light source, measured in lumens. The luminous flux describes the total lighting output of a lighting fixture without considering direction.
- Beam angle: The beam angle is a value that describes the downward light cone emitted by a lighting fixture with a reflector. The beam angle is measured between the downward direction, where the lamp provides maximum lighting intensity, and the direction in which intensity drops to 50%. In other words, a lamp with a large beam angle spread its lighting into a wider cone.
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT): Color temperature of a light source is the temperature of an ideal black-body radiator (solid object with certain properties heated up to point of incandescence) that radiates light of comparable hue to that of the light source, and its temperature is expressed in Kelvins (K).
- Power Factor (PF): Ratio of real power to apparent power drawn by lighting fixtures and other electrical devices. The real power is represented by the actual watts consumed, while the apparent power is the multiplication product of voltage and current, measured in volt-amperes.
illus is a brand name that was born in 2007 in Spain. As with all births a child comes out from the darkness of the womb to the light, however this birth was special and hence the name, as illus represents illumination thus this brand came to illuminate the world around you.